No Equipment, No Problem
A fully-stocked gym isn’t always at hand. Life doesn’t always allow time for a lengthy workout everyday. Traveling is a necessity for work. I get it–working out isn’t always a priority for everyone.
I am here with a solution for you: a 4 week no equipment workout challenge! No equipment, no excuses, NO PROBLEM!
No Equipment Workout Challenge
Each workout is about 15-30 minutes in length depending on the speed at which you work. It will be a variety of workout templates: AMRAPs, EMOMs, HIIT, Intervals, Rounds for time. All workouts can be done ANYWHERE and ANY TIME! You can take your workout anywhere when there is no equipment involved.
You can add these workouts to the end of your own planned workout or use this program as your next 4 weeks of workouts.
I will be posting 3 workouts a week to my Instagram page (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and I will be sending two workouts a week to my email list. Bonus for the email subscribers: 5 workouts a week (3 Instagram, 2 emailed).
It’s Not Only About the Workout
Healthy living and fitness is not all about the workout. Nutrition plays a key role in your health journey. I offer you another challenge: meal prep for your weeks. Eliminate the stress of making breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday with meal prepping.
Here is how it is going to work:
- Write out a list of things you need at the grocery store.
- Use Sunday as your shopping day and pick up only what is on your list (shop the perimeter of the store for the healthiest items)
- Start portioning out your fruits, veggies, snacks, and salad fixins’ for the week as soon as you get home from the grocery store. Make everything visible and label is when you packaged it. Take it a step further and write which day you plan to eat it.
- Prep any make ahead food like starches (rice), hard boiled eggs, overnight oats, etc.
- A few make ahead recipes: mini meatloaf, lemon turmeric rice, egg baskets, sweet potato flax pancakes, gluten free muffins.
Are you up for the double challenge? Follow along with me on Instagram for the most up-to-date posts! Share your posts and videos doing the challenge!