Strawberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a popular quick breakfast idea that allow for so much creativity. My strawberry overnight oats are perfect for a busy morning when you need breakfast on the go. Add chia seeds, flax seed, honey, agave, berries, peanut butter, or any of your favorite ingredients you to your oats. This is a basic video going over how to make overnight oats and I chose to add strawberries, cinnamon, and a little bit of vanilla extract.
Have fun and think about your favorite flavors to add to your regular oatmeal. Here are a few ideas:
- Mashed frozen berries (thawed) + natural peanut butter + agave
- Banana + strawberries
- Cinnamon + chia seeds + vanilla extract
- Mango + banana + vanilla protein powder
- Cinnamon + raisins
What are YOUR favorite oatmeal toppings?
- 1/2 cup gluten free dry oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a sealable container or small jar.
- Shake gently to mix and refrigerate overnight.